How To Make Cool Paper Airplanes Step By Step
~ Condor ~
In this tutorial we show you how to make cool paper airplanes step by step. The Condor, which is a really fun glider, is simple to make and one of the most popular paper airplanes made.
In the photo tutorial we talk about two different ways that you can make this plane, one has the folds showing on the top and the other tucks them away on the bottom. We’ve made it both ways to show you, one way in our photos and the other in the video. As it relates to flying it seems that the plane flies better with the folds on the bottom as seen in the pictures, rather than the video, but give it a go and see what you think. Let us know, which way do you think flies the best?
How To Make This Paper Airplane:
- Step 1 – Fold the paper in half from top to bottom, make a crease, and then unfold.
- Step 2 – Situate the paper so that the crease runs up and down in front of you.
- Step 2 – Fold a top corner over until it meets the center crease.
- Step 3 – Fold the other corner over in the same way.
- Step 4 – Now fold the tip of the sheet down until it meets the edge of the folds you previously created.
- Step 5 – Next fold the top right and left edges down about 1/2″ as shown.
- Step 6 – Fold the plane in half with the folds showing on the outside if you want them on the bottom of the finished plane.
- Step 7 – Now you’re going to fold the wings down parallel to the spine and about 3/4″ from it.
- Step 8 – Flip the plane over and fold the other wing down.
- Step 9 – Now you can fold the wing tips up if you like.
- Step 10 – Fly that thing!
Here’s our YouTube video tutorial for this paper airplane.